By the end of this one day course you will be able to:
- Define who your customer is
- Recognise the importance of being customer-driven
- Understand difficulties arising from verbal and non-verbal communication and demonstrate ways of overcoming these
- Apply positive listening techniques
- Understand and demonstrate appropriate assertive behaviour
- Deal with complaints or confrontation in an assertive manner
- Understand the importance of attitude in customer relations.
The course is designed to offer an introduction to the topic through practical exercises, discussions and role plays.
The recommended number of delegates is no more than 12
All levels of operatives, supervisors and management will benefit from this course.